Have you ever wondered why some people are so much happier working in groups than others?
API Leader Cason Zarro and her family.
Send us a photo of how you are celebrating this year’s AP Month theme: “Parental Presence: Birthing Families, Strengthening Society.” Read here for complete guidelines.
Attachment Parenting International thanks Lamaze International, DONA, Dr. Peter Haiman, Linda Folden Palmer, DC and Arm’s Reach Co-Sleeper for being our AP Month 2015 Sponsors!
It’s time to start getting ready for Attachment Parenting (AP) Month. This year’s AP Month theme is: “Parental Presence: Birthing Families, Strengthening Society.”
We will be having our annual auction, Blog Event and Photo Event to celebrate. You can find all the auction items here. The auction will open up in mid-October. The Blog and Photo event are both very popular. We love to see and read about your experiences!
- Write a blog post on the topic “Parental Presence: Birthing Families, Strengthening Society”
- Kindly remove any promotional and advertisement features from your posts.
- We loves photos! So, if you have one to include, please send it (with proper credit and license).
- Submit a link to your post via email to APMcontests@gmail.com and use the subject “AP Month 2015 blog event”.
- API will review all submissions and feature those that most closely demonstrate our AP Month theme.
- Send your photos to to email@example.com
- Email subject should read “2015 APM photo event”
- Include your name, mailing address, e-mail address, and phone number at the beginning of your message.
- Subjects in your photos need to give their permission to use the photo for these purposes.
- Only one submission per person, per topic.
- Preference will be given to personal, candid photos.
- There is no fee to participate.
- Submissions can be any size, black-and-white or color, and should be attached to the e-mail message as a JPG or TIF.