We will be having our annual auction, Blog Event and Photo Event to celebrate. You can find all the auction items here. The auction will open up in mid-October. The Blog and Photo event are both very popular. We love to see and read about your experiences!
- Write a blog post on the topic “Parental Presence: Birthing Families, Strengthening Society”
- Kindly remove any promotional and advertisement features from your posts.
- We loves photos! So, if you have one to include, please send it (with proper credit and license).
- Submit a link to your post via email to APMcontests@gmail.com and use the subject “AP Month 2015 blog event”.
- API will review all submissions and feature those that most closely demonstrate our AP Month theme.
- Send your photos to to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email subject should read “2015 APM photo event”
- Include your name, mailing address, e-mail address, and phone number at the beginning of your message.
- Subjects in your photos need to give their permission to use the photo for these purposes.
- Only one submission per person, per topic.
- Preference will be given to personal, candid photos.
- There is no fee to participate.
- Submissions can be any size, black-and-white or color, and should be attached to the e-mail message as a JPG or TIF.