Join us for the next API Live! Teleseminar scheduled for November 15, 2010 at 9pm EST/6pm PST: How Much is Enough? Attachment Parenting, Permissive Parenting and Overindulgence with special guest Jean Illsley Clarke.
Register now for this upcoming live teleseminar to hear hosts Lu Hanessian and API co-founder Barbara Nicholson talk with Jean Illsley Clarke as they talk about current information regarding parenting and tough traits like greed, helplessness, and self-centeredness, and discuss:
- Can I give my children too much?
- How do I recognize overindulgence?
- Toys, events, and activities: meeting the child’s needs or the parent’s needs?
- What effect does overindulgence have on effort, learning, and potential and my child’s life aspirations?
- Overindulgence and common parenting challenges like television/screen time and chores
This call will take place on Monday, November 15th at 9PM EST/ 6PM EST. Please submit your questions to API Live (apilive AT attachmentparenting DOT org) and we will make every effort to address them during the call.
Click for more information about Jean Illsley Clarke and to register for the event.