API provides visitors with a wealth of AP resources. The following list represents those who have donated services in kind, have gone the extra mile in promoting AP, or have otherwise helped us with our mission to educate and support all parents in raising secure, joyful, and empathic children in order to strengthen families and create a more compassionate world.
Thank you for your support!
Donations in Kind
These individuals have supported API with their talents in these short-term projects. We are grateful for their assistance and hope you will check out their work:
- Naomi Davidson - Naomi built the new API website, launched January 1, 2014 with a new look, features, and greater ease of implementation.
- Shayna Schwartz – Shayna provided amazing illustrations we'll use in a multitude of ways, starting with our 2013 annual appeal.
- Amy Gates - Amy donated her beautiful photography and graphic design skills.
- Andy Artz - Andy helped us get part of our website and running.
- Dreg - The Dreg Man rendered our globe-tastic AP Month logo for our First Annual AP Month in October 2008. See the logo and learn more about AP Month at AP Month Central.
- Barbara Austin - Barbara donated her graphic design for the 2009 AP Month banners. See her banners and learn more about AP Month at AP Month Central.
- Valerie Thompson - Valerie donated her graphic designs for the API 15th Anniversary.