Open call for AP Month Carnival of Blog Submissions
Blog about your “support team” and join in the AP Month celebration as we round up the secrets of group support! We’ll be showcasing selected blog posts in our Blog Carnival in October so warm up your fingers and let us hear about ways social support (groups) have been beneficial to (or absent from) your parenting – and your sanity! Ideas you might cover (but are not limited to):
- ways you regularly rely on, access or wish to gain social support
- ways you find social support to be stress reducing
- benefits you’ve found from social support
- surprising benefits
- breakthrough moments
- struggles getting regular support
Publish your post to your blog with the following text (including hyperlinks):
This post is part of the Attachment Parenting Month blog carnival, hosted by Attachment Parenting International.
3. Kindly remove any promotional and
4. Once your post is completed, submit a link to your submission via email toapispeaks@attachmentparenting.
Submissions will be accepted until September 15!
Please note that in order to participate in the AP Month 2012 blog carnival, the post must be published and publicly viewable.
If you do not have a blog, but would like to submit a guest post for AP Month, please emailapispeaks@attachmentparenting.