Register now for the next API Live! Teleseminar scheduled for September 13, 2010 at 9pm ET/6pm PT – “Parenting Without Power Struggles” with Susan Stiffelman.
Register for this call to hear hosts Lu Hanessian and API cofounder Barbara Nicholson talk with Susan Stiffelman. You’ll discover how to:
- Transform frustration and aggression into adaptation and cooperation
- Keep your cool when your kids push your buttons, talk back or refuse to “play nice”
- Nourish deep attachment with young and older kids
- Help your ADD’ish child survive and thrive, even if you’re ADD’ish yourself
- Inoculate your kids from negative thinking and peer pressure that lead to anger, anxiety, depression, or behavior issues
- Help children manage the emotional challenges of divorce
Susan Stiffelman is a licensed Marriage, Family and Child Counselor, an Educational Therapist, Parent Educator and Professional Speaker. She holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Developmental Psychology from Johnston College/ University of Redlands, a California K-9 Teaching Credential, a Masters of Arts degree from Antioch University in Clinical Psychology, and a California Marriage and Family Therapist licensesince 1991.
REGISTER NOW to learn more about this event, find out how to submit your own questions for Susan Stiffelman, and read her entire biography.