Register now for API’s next live teleseminar: “Separation Anxiety – Your Child’s and Yours” with special guest Elizabeth Pantley. Register for this call to hear hosts Lu Hanessian and Lysa Parker talk with Elizabeth Pantley about:
- If you work so hard at creating attachment, why encourage separation?
- Do AP children have more separation anxiety than others?
- If you have a baby who won’t let you out of her sight without crying, how do you handle that?
- Should an AP parent ever leave their child with a babysitter?
- What do you do if your child cries when you leave him with a sitter?
- Is it normal for a parent to suffer separation anxiety?
- What are your tips for parents who have a hard time separating from their children?
Elizabeth Pantley is the author of the new book The No-Cry Separation Anxiety Solution: Gentle Ways to Make Good-Bye Easy from Six Months to Six Years.
DATE: Monday, July 26, 2010
TIME: 9pm ET / 6pm PT
If you missed our last API Live teleseminar, Settling the Cosleeping Controversy with Dr. James McKenna, the recording is available for download now.