Register now for API’s next teleseminar – Settling the Cosleeping Controversy: Get the Facts About Cosleeping, SIDS, Bedsharing and Breastfeeding with special guest Dr. James McKenna.
Register for this call to hear hosts Lu Hanessian and Lysa Parker talk with Dr. McKenna about:
- Why the cosleeping debate?
- What if the baby won’t transition out of our bed?
- Can we put the baby in the middle?
- Can’t there be siblings near the baby?
- Until what age are the guidelines relevant?
- Can I nurse lying down? How?
- And answer your questions–email them to APILive@AttachmentParenting.org
DATE: Monday, June 28, 2010
TIME: 9 pm ET/6 pm PT